The Europe Hospitals are now using the Doctena platform to conduct video consultations with their patients.
It is extremely important for our institution to always be able to provide the best care to our patients and to guarantee accessibility.
This is particularly true during this COVID-19 crisis.
You will find below an overview of the specialties that are currently doing these video-consultations on our sites.
For any information, or to request an appointment by video consultation, please contact the secretariat of the desired specialty.
Medical specialties that do video-consultations :
- Cardio-thoracic surgery (from 24/04)
- Dermatology (from 23/04)
- Dietetics (from 06/04)
- General, digestive and laparoscopic surgery (from 20/04)
- Gynecology (from 20/04)
- Nephrology (from 20/04)
- Neurosurgery (from 08/04)
- Oncology & Hematology (from 20/04)
- Paramedics (from 14/04): physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Pediatrics (from 17/04)
- Plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery (from 15/04)
- Psychiatry (from 15/04)
- Sleep medicine (from 29/04)
- Vascular surgery (from 14/04)
The following medical specialties will soon start using these video-consultations:
- Pain Clinic
- Midwifery Consultations