Find a doctor
book an appointment
PRESENTATION OF THE UROLOGY UNIT
Since 1999, Dr Christophe Assenmacher has been at the head of the urology unit.
It includes five urological surgeons and two assistants (UCL – KUL). Each doctor specialises in a sub-field of urology, which allows the unit to offer the best possible healthcare to men, women and children suffering from pathologies of the urinary tract.
The team includes:
- Dr Christophe Assenmacher: urological surgeon, head of unit, training supervisor (KUL – UCL), robotic surgery and oncology.
- Dr Jan Benijts: urological surgeon, functional urology, robotic surgery.
- Dr Pierre De Groote: urological surgeon, urinary lithiasis, brachytherapy, benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Dr Benoît Hermans: urological surgeon, geriatric urology, benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Dr Sylvain Nesa: urological surgeon, urinary lithiasis, endourology, laser.
- Dr Sébastien Wese: urological surgeon, paediatric urology.
- Perineal re-education and pelvic statics: Caroline Delbruyère
- Clinical sexology: Julie Lambillotte
- Personalised administrative services: Véronique Cool, Catherine Nève
- Urological nurses: Anne Penta, Sarah Schildermans
Relying on its extensive experience, the unit works daily with numerous specialists of the Europe Hospitals, affording global and multidisciplinary healthcare to its patients.
28/01/2022 - RTL Info - Contraception masculine: que valent les anneaux thermiques? - Interview Dr Grégoire Assenmacher, Urology
Source: Medical manager Urology - Last update: 03/02/2020