The mission of the Purchase Department is to centralise requests coming from the different units of the Europe Hospitals.
Based on these requests, the development of a procurement procedure is implemented, eventually leading to an order.
In terms of developing a procurement process, the main tasks of the department are as follows:
- Receiving internal requests
- Prospecting and establishing the specifications
- Sending an invitation to tender to suppliers
- When required by law, publishing in the BDA and, if necessary, in the OJEU
- Analysing the bids
- Approving the choice made by Management
- Establishing Purchase Orders
- Monitoring the execution of the contracts
- Intervening if issues arise during the execution phase involving the supplier and the internal customer service
In terms of the orders:
Any delivery that does not make reference to a purchase order duly issued by the Europe Hospitals is rejected.
Deliveries are made only at the St-Elisabeth site, Avenue de fré 206 in 1180 Brussels, from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 12.30pm and from 1pm to 4.30pm. No delivery will be accepted outside these hours.
Deliveries are made to a single location: the delivery bay.
There are arrows indicating how to get there at the entrance of the parking lot of the Europe Hospitals. The deliverer announces his arrival to the staff of the delivery bay, submits the delivery slip, and delivers the goods according to the instructions provided by the staff of the Europe Hospitals. Deliverers are not authorised inside the hospital.
For further information, please contact the purchase department.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 02-614 26 80 from Monday to Friday, from 8am till noon, and from 1pm to 5pm.