Find a doctor
book an appointment
THE TEAM AND ITS ACTIVITIES
The multidisciplinary team working in the dentistry unit includes:
About ten generalist dentists;
- Two orthodontists;
- A periodontist;
- Two paediatric dentists;
- Secretaries and dental assistants.
The practitioners and the staff are there to listen to the patient's wishes and make every effort to meet their needs.
The field of general dentistry includes:
- Restorative dental care: treating tooth decay;
- Simple root canal treatments (devitalised teeth);
- Cosmetic procedures: whitening, veneers, crowns, inlays, onlays;
- Prosthetic treatments: ceramic crowns, zircon crowns, bridges, removable resin prostheses, removable skeletal prostheses, crowns on implants, anti-bruxism mouth guards;
- Non-surgical extractions.
The field of paediatric dentistry includes:
Providing, in the dentist chair, dental care to children;
- Providing, under general anaesthesia, dental care to disabled children or children with multiple cavities.
Orthodontics: specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics provide:
- Interceptive treatments for young patients;
- Treatments with fixed dental braces for children, adolescents and adults;
- Orthosurgical treatments;
- Treatments with dental aesthetics devices.
The treatment of periodontal diseases (gingivitis and periodontitis).
Collaboration between the departments:
The dentistry unit also works closely with:
- Oral medicine
- Internal medicine
The team provides patients with professional multidisciplinary healthcare.
The dental practices feature recent installations and high-performance equipment.
The sterilisation room features cutting-edge sterilisation devices that ensure the highest levels of hygiene - including turbines and contra-angles.
Source: Medical manager Dentistry - Last update: 13/02/2020