The Patient Administration department takes care of all financial issues that patients face. It provides information on costs, ensures that invoices are paid and handles litigation.
The Patient Administration department is available to assist you with the following:
- if you want information on the content of your invoice
- if you are experiencing financial difficulties in paying your medical bill
- if you have questions on the cost of medical care and services
- if you wish to dispute the cost of the care and services billed
- if your address/telephone-mobile number/bank account number has changed
- if you wish to obtain a status report of your account
- if you have received a payment reminder
- if you wish to obtain a duplicate invoice or a receipt indicating the services received
More generally, the Patient Administration department is responsible for the maintenance of administrative files.
It is in this respect that the department remains in constant contact with patients in order to provide detailed information on costs and bills, send reminders, handle litigation and, if necessary, manage debt collection.
It performs its duties in close collaboration with the facility's administrative and financial departments.
if you have any other question, feel free to contact the Patient Administration department:
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone on 02-614 26 60
- or on site:
- for the St-Elisabeth site, on Mondays and Fridays from 8 am to 12 pm and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 5 pm.
- for the St-Michel site, on Tuesdays from 8 am to 12 pm and on Thursdays from 1 pm to 4 pm.