Booking an appointment in sleep medicine
25/09/2020 - WARNING: In the context of the health crisis, appointments are made only by telephone.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT THE sleep medicine UNIT?
Service only available on the St-Elisabeth site (Uccle).
- By phone at 02-614 27 10 from 9am to 12.30pm and from 1am to 5pm.
- By going to the desk of the medical secretariat from 8am to 12.30pm and from 1am to 5pm.
- To contact the sleep lab: 02-614 90 56
Closed on weekends and public holidays.
Booking appointments by email is currently not available.
HOW TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT AT THE sleep medicine UNIT?
If you cannot honour your scheduled appointment, we request that you release the time slot by notifying us at your earliest convenience, at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel will result in a charge of 25 euros to your account, as the time slot could not be offered to another patient and was therefore wasted.
You can cancel your appointment:
- By phone, at 02-614 27 10
- Online, by filling in our form
Source: Administration Department - Last update: 06/10/2020