The team Nephrology-renal dialysis
The medical team
Our team of doctors consists of 6 nephrologists that all work at the 3 sites of the Europe Hospitals (St-Elisabeth site - St-Michel site - Bella Vita Medical Center). All doctors are involved with the dialysis follow-up and the monitoring of the hospitalised patients. All nephrologists accede to the convention (i.e. no additional supplements are charged for a consultation).
The paramedic team
An extensive team of qualified nurses are there for our dialysis patients at the 3 different sites. In the Bella Vita Medical Center, a collaboration exists with the nurses of the Saint-Luc University Centre. A team of nurses specialised in home dialysis provides the training and monitoring of the peritoneal dialysis and home dialysis patients. They also provide information to patients with severe kidney disease in the Kidney Failure Center.
- Head dialysis nurse at the Europe Hospitals: Mr. Jeremy Joris
- Deputy dialysis nurse at the St-Elisabeth site: Mr. Matthieu Coillet
- Deputy dialysis nurse at the St-Michel site: Mrs Joelle El Ten
- Deputy home dialysis nurse: Mrs Sandrine Dumoulin
- Head nurse, hospitalisation department 35: Mrs Christel Vandervelde
- A social worker and dietician are available at the St-Elisabeth and the St-Michel sites.